Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, Im new around here. My husband and I just got our first boxer baby about two weeks ago, her name is Hailee Joe and she is the most amazing puppy I have ever come across. She has such personality and is so loyal and lovable. Im a stay at home wife so her and I are together 24 hours a day and she sleeps beside me when we go to sleep at night :) She is so smart shes learned to sit lay down shes potty trained and she stands alert when she hears someone comming to the door. She is 13 weeks old now and growing fast. I look forward to reading and finding new information to help give our baby the best home possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
OMG..... your baby girl looks just like my little guy Maverick. seriously search his name and see some pics..WOW  i was in shock looking at her. I think her brindle is just a little darker....GOSH so in shock here but she is gorgeous and welcome to this forum!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Twins!! I guess they would be fraternal huh?  :D   Welcome to Boxer Forums. Hailee Joe is adorable!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well hello and welcome..Good luck with everything and thats awesome news she is already trained...She is so cute

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, she does look like Maverick!!! Welcome to the forum. Your Hailee Joe is a cutie... :) Tons of good information here and great people, enjoy....

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome! ditto what willow said-be sure to check out the puppy and the training threads-tons of great info.

Cant wait to see more pics and hear all kinds of stories.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Aaaawwww!  She's just a cutie!  And, Wow!  she really does look like Maverick.  You'll love this forum.  You'll learn lots of stuff, hear wonderful stories and see gorgeous pics!  Welcome.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, Hailee Joe is a cutie and just love her color.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hello and hope you enjoy boxer forums! There really are a great bunch of people here with lots of info! Hailee is soooo sweet. She is really precious!

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is absolutely amazing that she if fully potty trained at 13 weeks!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum!! You'll absolutely love it here!! Your little girlie is SOOO CUTE! I love her coloring... that's what we were looking for but when we met Odin... we just couldn't turn away!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts