Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I am a first time Boxer mom and am looking for guidance and assistance in dealing with Boxer issues. This is my beautiful Valkyrie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Yes se certainly is did you just get her?? There is a protocol for rescues ... see the first link here, I just got a rescue.:

German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - New Dog, Very Challenging

Aww guys no ... I see the confusion now?? I use that link so often ... I did not consider the implications to myself?? The article title is "I just got a rescue, what do I do??"

This is just the continuation of a bad for me ... I'll update my Rocky thread to explain.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much! I just love her to death! She was rescued from a potential fighting ring we adopted her when she was 6 weeks old. The thought of her in a pit fight just breaks my heart. Our other 2 dogs love her to pieces. I quip that she isn't our dog, but she is Thor's dog

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Thank you so much! I just love her to death! She was rescued from a potential fighting ring we adopted her when she was 6 weeks old. The thought of her in a pit fight just breaks my heart. Our other 2 dogs love her to pieces. I quip that she isn't our dog, but she is Thor's dog

Oh got her at 6 weeks??? LOL well you did not need that link anyway. The old "ask questions" thing strikes me yet again. Welcome aboard in anycase and what about pictures of the other guys. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts