Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome!!! There is alot of great advice here!! Don't forget to share pictures!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
welcome to you and sadie. there are many new puppies here so be sure to post pics-we need our puppy fix!! feel free to jump in anytime and be sure to read the old threads. There is a TON of useful info there!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!!  :D

Looking forward to some pics of Sadie!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome!  I use Photobucket to load my pictures on here.  It's free and easy to use.  I can't wait to see Sadie!  Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Welcome Gregga! Look forward to your photos - i've only just managed to work out the photo thing myself.
1. Open an account in photobucket or other
2. Load the photos from your PC into photobucket

Then when you're on the Forum:

3. Open photobucket & copy the URL address of your chosen photo.
4. Back on the B.F. page click the Img button in the Quick Reply box on Boxer Forums
5. Paste photo
6. Click Img a second time.
7. Add your message & submit :D

As for the avatar, i still can't do one with one of my photos :?:  :?:

·
Registered
616 Posts
When you load your photo up in Photobucket you will need to change the size to avatar.  It will load it up small enough to fit as an avatar.  

I have also used my own photo on my computer in  Microsoft Photo Editor but you have to shrink it down plenty so it will be allowed on this site.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Thanks for the avatar advice Mom2S&G:D  - i'll look into that tomorrow - it's almost 11pm here in France so i'm off to sleep! Is it Gunner the brindle? I really love his colouring, really striking - and their matching white paws look really cute :D .
Keep at it gregga :D  - you'll get there in the end! (it only took me a month :oops: )

·
Registered
977 Posts
Lovely :D ! And they do like to take in some sun don't they :lol:  I'll bet they love that big porch, sunbathing and keeping a beady eye on everything at the same time :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Yippeeee :lol: !!! You got there! And she's a sweetie - looks like she's trying to crawl out of the photo. Love the floppy ears :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a sweetie she is....Great picture, she's adorable

1 - 20 of 22 Posts