Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone-

I have not been on here is some time now.  I hope you are all doing well.  Cactus is a grower- he is almost 40lbs at 5 months of age which means he weighs more than my four year old daughter now!  He is seizure free still, the bump is gone off his head and he is becoming quite the handsome fellow.  He got to spend the holidays with his mother and sister at his breeders house, who fell in love with him all over again.  

I posted some new picutres in the photo gallery- check out the ones of him on his black couch to compare how much he has grown.  Everyone feel free to give me updates on your boxers or to introduce yourself if I haven't "met" you yet!
~Anne

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi, it's good here that Cactus is still doing well!
Wow! He sure has grown hasn't he?! I bet he'll still try and squeeze on his little sofa even when he's too big for it! It looks like he really loves it!
Daisy's doing O.K. She had lots of prezzies for Christmas!

Heather

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We're fairly new.  We've got a 4 month old named Henry.  There's a pic of him in the gallery also.  I'll add more as he grows.
Zhanna

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Heather- Glad to hear that Daisy got lots of prezzies!  Thanks for saying hi.

Hello Zhanna- it is great to  meet you- is this your first boxer?  I must say I am totally hooked on the breed now- they are amazing.

~Anne

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Anne, Cactus is growing like a weed!!! He looks really good...Yup about time for a new bed I think.. :) Sounds like he had a great holiday getting to go visiting and all..

Samson had a great Christmas..Got spoiled rotten(of course)..My sister sent him a bunch of new scarves to wear, he got a new bed, a big Kong, which he loves and one more toy that's on back order...

Glad to hear that Cactus' health is doing better..Been thinking about you lately & wondering. Guess my worrying was for nothing...Welcome back & don't be such a stranger... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome back.....Glad to hear Cactus is doing better, and getting out of the "clutzy stage." He's looking vey handsome. Maddie was drooling behind me while I was looking at his pics!  :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was noticing that he looks just like your dog Braddock as well!  We have a set of twins it seems.
~Anne

1 - 9 of 9 Posts