Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm Alan and i'm married with two wonderful daughters.  We recently had a new addition to our family, Weezer, he's an 8 week old Boxer.  This will be mine and my wifes first venture with a dog.  We love dogs and grew up with them but never had our own.  We're both very excited and can't wait to enjoy years and years with Weezer.  Since we're new to this.. you guys can expect a lot of questions from us.  Sorry in advance and also thanks in advance.

Alan, Trish & Weezer

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you!! Feel free to ask any questions you need to..I'm assuming Weezer is a pup? If so, read thru the puppy section as well as the training section for a lot of great advice...Look forward to hearing more about him and don't be stingy with the pics.. :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww welcome to the forum from hawaii ~

cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, be careful Boxers are addicting  :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Texas!  cant wait to see pics of the little egghead. Dont you just love it?? :) Be sure to read through the puppy and the training forums. lots of great advice throught the threads there

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome Alan, Trish & Weezer to the Forum.  We love pictures and stories about boxers.  Look forward to seeing pictures of your new baby.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Looking forward to some pics!  :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hi, and welcome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys thanks for all the positive vibes.  I'm gonna get the camera together tonight and take some pictures of the little trouble maker.  Can't wait!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts