Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
My name is Jason and my family(Wife and two boys 5&3) and I got our pup Rex at the end of May.

He is our second dog as our old dog passed away spring of 2020 after 13 years with us.

We are first time boxer owners and are very happy with our choice in breeds. Probably lifetime boxer owners now.

I’m excited to be in here and learn more about boxers

Here is Rex

Car Sky Plant Automotive lighting Vehicle
Dog Dog breed Picture frame Liver Carnivore

And our old dog Peppy

Furniture Dog Couch Comfort Carnivore

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome! Rex is beautiful as is your other dog, sorry for your loss, so very hard. Welcome to the wonderful world of wiggly butt Boxers, they are so special and just adore kids as I'm sure you've found! This group is a great resource and is also fun, I've really enjoyed it. He apparently called "shot gun!" Mine used to fight over the front seat; now I have a special back seat cover/saddle that mostly keeps them in the back and keeps my seats clean in case I ever have anyone back there. Kids are all grown up now.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Welcome aboard and sorry for the loss of your other dog. :(

And your first Boxer? LOL, well just don't be in that big a hurry to train stuff and you'll be fine. Boxer's have a lot of great "attributes," compared to other "Working Dog's." But being "swift learners," is not really one of them? "Humpty Dumpy," can crop up at times? But once they know and "understand," they do tend to "nail it!" It just takes time. Welcome Aboard in anycase. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts