Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have three wonderful Boxers. I have a white and fawm male , Brindle female, and a flashy fawn female. There names are Daisy, Bernard, and Medusa.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Salt Lake City.  I can't wait to see pictures of your babies and hear all about them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully I will have pictures up soon. We have a new computer and all of my pictures are on the old one. I also have other breeds of dogs because I rescue whenever I can. I love my babies!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!  Can't wait to see pics and WTG on going the rescue way.  :emtthumbs:  :emtthumbs:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums!  :D  Sounds like there is never a dull moment at your house. Can't wait to hear a bit more!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello and welcome from Tennessee!  Sounds like you have your hands full :D Are Daisy and Dusa littermates?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
welcome from the gang in Bama....Look forward to seeing some pics of your crew and hearing stories as well

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah (my rescue) and me; can't wait to see pics of your three.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! I am glad to be here. Daisy and Dusa aren't littermates. Bernard and Dusa are brother and sister , but from different litters.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts