Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new here, again, after not being around for a good 8 or 9ish years. Basically since the big fiasco of when this site got sold by the original owner at the time. So some people from back then might recognize my username....I’ve looked around and I’ve seen a few that I remember from back then but not too many that I remember.

Back when I was a member here before we had two boxers, a female named Gracie and a male named Roscoe. Gracie is now ten and a half years old and doing really well. She runs around in the backyard with our younger dogs, Zoey (1.5 year old boston terrier mix) and Dozer (1 year old in a week english bulldog). Sadly we lost Roscoe last week to cancer. We had to make the decision to take him out of his misery, and it was the worst day of my life so far. I just hope that he’s running around pain free at the bridge waiting for me. I’ll miss him forever, and I can’t wait to see him someday.

While we still have three dogs in the house, the place feels empty. So we have decided to put down a deposit for a local breeder around here for a puppy that will be born late summer. We’ve wanted one of his puppies for a while now, and now we have a chance to get one. So we’re going to get a puppy....when Roscoe passed on we decided that we should always have a boxer in the house. It just isn’t the same without that boxer goofiness and energy. We hope that Gracie stays healthy and is with us for as long as possible, but that can change so quickly as we experienced with Roscoe.

Anyway, I’ve made this long winded enough so I’ll cut it off now. I know that the terms that I left in the past weren’t exactly desirable....but just know that I’ve chilled a lot since those days and I’ll be on much better behavior this time around. Thanks for reading this.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Seriously?

I thought this post looked familiar...
OK I thought it was just me?? Maybe he had "issues"registering and or maybe did not see his thread??

"Crap Happens" as I am want to say. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts