Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii i have a boxer named Bruno he is as charming and playful as they come but lately he has been showing some symptoms of aggression and excessive barking please help if anyone has had such problems with theirs please share, any advice would be of great help.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure you'll get some input from others. Can you share a few more details?
How old is he?
When and to whom is he showing aggression?
What is happening at that time? Feeding, people coming into the house...etc...

You've maybe looked at other similar threads on here too. If not I'd recommend searching the site for similar things to see if it's anything like what you are seeing.
There was a post not too long ago about someone's boxer acting different around teenage visitors...

Are you sure he's not being playful? Some boxers are louder and more aggressive in their play than others, but it's not aggression. Two of our three boxers are 'talkers' and they play a lot rougher than our fawn.

If you share more details I'm sure you'll get some replies.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Yeah, what CynBoxerMom said.

Also if it was a sudden change could it be medical.

Lots of questions

·
Registered
514 Posts
Has their been a change in his routine? How much socialization has he had or is he mostly just a house dog? Are their dogs on the other side of your fence agitating him? There are a lot of reasons this could be happening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts