Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone!

i've been browsing for awhile and decide what the heck, might as well introduce myself and my little boxer. He's a reverse brindle just a week short from being 5 months old. I've had the little guy since he was two months. His name is Chango which translates into monkey in spanish. I gave him that name because the first night I brought him home he was hanging by his two front legs from a baby gate as he was trying to climb over. It was a great scene and there have been many more since then as you all can easily imagine. This is my first boxer, and I was considering getting a pit bull terrier before I saw him, but now couldn't regret my decision any less. His temperment is calm, his demeanor is great, so laid back for a puppy. Can you tell i love this guy? lol anyway here are some pics, and I have a question to ask: I live in a small town compared to most and so I was wondering, where am I likely to find "A" rated foods found in the sticky thread? I have petco, petworld, target, walmart  and thats it. Thanks

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumpy\";p=\"59007 said:
Curious, why you say he is reverse brindle? He looks like a normal brindle boy in the pics. Very nice looking pup.
well, on his papers he's listed as reverse brindle, and from the pictures he looks normal brindle...he's darker than he looks in the pictures but now that you mention it and i take a different perspective on him, he could be normal brindle. he could go either way so idk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.