Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

First off, I know this is a Boxer forum. That said, I just wanted to share some pictures if our little guy Spot. Boxer X Mastiff!!

Fancy Fawn X "Tiger Stripe" Brindle

With the help of our vet and lots of love and care we saved his life from a puppy mill raid. He had a pretty nasty bacterial parasite when we got him. Anyway I wanted to share a few pics of him 8 weeks(supposedly) until now 6 months.

Thanks for looking!! Please share any breed info if you have any.
20191005_111540.jpg 20191005_125153.jpg 20200204_142909.jpg 20200204_142853.jpg 20200203_163811.jpg

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Well he seems to be a little "narrow??" And I can see the Boxer in him! But we usually get Boxer/Pit's and they tend to be a bit more stout! What is he exactly and Welcome aboard in any case. :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
He is very cute what ever the mix is, thank you for saving his life puppy mills are some of the worst ways a dog can come into this world doesn't surprise me he had a bad bacterial infection I am surprised he didn't have more things wrong. He will be a handsome dog when he is done growing and you did a good thing for him!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. Here is a picture of his Dad, supposed French Mastiff? Mother (Boxer) unfortunately had to be put down for a long life of neglect and pushing out litter after litter. Like I said, when we got him he was was skin and bones only 4.2 lbs. at 8 weeks. VERY SMALL for any med./lrg. breed. I think he may be true to what they say, just didnt get a good start to life, hes been playing catch up since day 1. He's now roughly 60 lbs.
thumbnail.jpeg

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Well heck if that's dad?? Then you are correct! We'll have to see what he look's like this time next year ... so stick around. :)

And yep, "thank you" for rescuing him. It sucks about his mom though. My current Boxer/Pit is a rescue also but her circumstances were not quite that dire although we are her (third are is it forth (and last home) in about a year. She is a bit of a "Dork," at times but she's no going anywhere.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yes that appears to be a French mastiff type they usually have a more pushed in face but I can see that I am sure a puppy mill would not have a well bred dog or a correct looking dog just one that appears close enough. Have fun with your new pup and just love him and he will grow strong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts