Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Boxer fans, very happy to have found you!

We lost our 13yo Chocolate Lab to the rainbow bridge last fall and we're just starting to consider getting a new furry family member.

I've always had a soft spot for Boxers, but I wanted to come here and learn from y'all before making a big family decision.

I look forward to chit-chatting...and seeing your Boxer pups!

·
Super Moderator
7,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum :clap:

There is nothing quite like a boxer. They are the clowns of the dog world and always happy to go on an adventure. They are great family dogs and overall just amazing goofballs.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I also agree boxers are amazing family dogs. I always had GSD then Rottweilers became my choice. When I lost my last hottie, I decided due to insurance reasons and over breeding by unscrupulous byb I would not get another. My rottie was the sweetest girl ever and had not a aggressive bone in her. (she was my 3rd). When we lost one of our other little dogs my daughter was heart broken. I did not want another little. We found a litter of boxers and the next thing we knew we were in love and brought this guy home. He has been the best dog ever, he has a look that keeps strangers away but I can invite anyone in my home, he will sit, get petted then go lie down, unless said person wants to continue petting, lol. Be sure to go to a reputable breeder, if you go to Kaco's web page you will see the genetic testing that should be done on all boxers before they are bred. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
My dog just threw up one of your socks, not a little one but that nice black pair you had. Maybe that is why he has not been eating well and I have no idea where he found it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The answer is yes!!!

Hello!!! I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my black lab Jasmine a little over a year ago. It was definitely one of the hardest things in the world to deal with. My boyfriend went and picked me up a little baby boy boxer pup and he has lifted our spirits like no other. Boxers are absolutely amazing! You are definitely looking in at a lovable, family-friendly pooch. I hope everyone here answers your questions :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts