Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I don’t have a purebred boxer, but rather a boxer mix. I hope a warm welcome is up for grabs either way. In February I adopted a boxer mix from the humane society. I’m not sure what she’s mixed with as “experts” have suggested everything from Chihuahua to Staffy. Her name is Merlot (like the wine she can’t have) and she is almost 5 months. Just wanted to see what resources I could find here for her to grow up healthy.
Any suggestions or guesses as to what she’s mixed with?

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Hello!
I don’t have a purebred boxer, but rather a boxer mix. I hope a warm welcome is up for grabs either way. In February I adopted a boxer mix from the humane society. I’m not sure what she’s mixed with as “experts” have suggested everything from Chihuahua to Staffy. Her name is Merlot (like the wine she can’t have) and she is almost 5 months. Just wanted to see what resources I could find here for her to grow up healthy.
Any suggestions or guesses as to what she’s mixed with?[everything from Chihuahua to Staffy. Her name is Merlot (like the wine she can’t have) and she is almost 5 months. Just wanted to see what resources I could find here for her to grow up healthy.
Any suggestions or guesses as to what she’s mixed with? View attachment 135713 View attachment 135714
Well of course your welcome! :)

We have lot's of Boxer Crosses on here also! And most are just as "Goofy'" as the real deal ... they just don't have the funny face. :)

And looking at your girl, I would say most likely a Staffy/Boxer mix?? She's already to be big to be a Chi mix?? And she seems to be built like a "Brick Out House," already?? I don't know what's up with those ear's though?? But the only way to know for sure could be with a DNA test. Other wise all we can do is make educated guesses.

And just a head;s up ... but if in the "future." you want to add a second dog ... don't get another girl. Two girls in the same home is not a good idea for "most," owner's.

And this is my new girl Bella a Boxer/Pit. And she is a whole bag full of crazy at times. Welcome Aboard.
Bella.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts