Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Leon and I'm new here. I just lost my beloved boxer Raja after having her with me for over 12 wonderful years.
My girlfriend and I as well as our APBT puppy are all extremely saddened by our loss.
We decided this week that we needed another boxer in our lives. So we just put a deposit down on a little 11 week old boy. We cant wait to get him home and introduce him to his new family.

This is Raja.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! I am so sorry about Raja. I am so excited for you on your new baby...cant wait to see LOTS of pictures!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome Leon and so happy you have been able to fine a new baby.  I am very sorry about your loss, but hope that you make new friends and enjoy yourself here.   We will look forward to seeing new pics of your new arrival.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Raja was a very pretty lady! Sorry that you don't have her around any more. It's just sooo devastating...

You'll love it here... and we LOVE PICS here... so feel free anytime!

Is the puppy's name Bushes? He's such a cutie! They will have a blast together! Looking forward to see pics of your new arrival!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
first let me say that i am so sorry to hear you lost raja. no matter how much time we spend with our babies, it always feels like they were taken to soon.

i am happy to hear that you will be bringing a new baby into your home though. Loki is a beautiful dog and i am sure him and the new pup will have a blast together.

on a side note...where did you get that boxer statue in the background of your pic? i love it!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont know, my ex bought it and took it with her when she left years ago.

I'm glad she took the statue and I kept the real thing. It was a fair deal as far as I was concerned.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hi! Raja was a gorgeous little lady! Sorry for your lose. She can never be replaced...

Loki is GORGEOUS... and I'm sure the new pup is too!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to all of you, so sorry to hear about Raja.  Loki is just a doll and can't wait to see pics of your new baby when he comes home,

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you..My heart goes out to you for the loss of Raja, she was gorgous, I have a special place in my heart for those lovely seniors as my Samson is 10....Congrats tho on your new addition and we hope to see lots of pics of him

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to all of you!!!  I'm so sorry to hear about Raja.

Loki is adorable.  Congrats on getting a new Boxer puppy.  Can't wait to see some pictures when you get him home.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the forums, they are great!

Congrats on the new pups.  The little pit is just beautiful! :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  So sorry for your loss, Raja was a beautiful lady!  We lost two of our babies last year and still miss them everyday!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts