Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself a bit. My name is Erin and I'm from FL. I will be getting a boxer girl (Sadie) in a few weeks, and I thought I would join here to get info/support/advice! I've never had a boxer, but have always wanted one--since I was a little girl in fact! LOL! Anyway...just wanted to say hi! =)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Erin and welcome to the forum.  How exciting to be getting a new baby and I love the name you have picked out for her.  There are lots of great people here that will help you along the way and some really good posts (stickeys) that will tell you everything you need to have on hand for your new baby before she gets there.  Again welcome and we hope to see and hear all about your new girl.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the very warm welcome! I have already processed a ton of info just by reading posts on here! What an awesome site I've stumbled across!! =)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hello and welcome. You will get plenty of advice from here if you ever need some. THere are a lot of great people here in this community. Glad you chose the boxer you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Erin to you and Sadie and congrats on choosing a boxer...Yo won't get any arguments from anyone here that we think they are the best  :) So glad to hear that you are finding a lot of good info on here, we have a lot of people with tons of experience and all are willing to help and give tips, no question is too dumb, better to ask than not know! Look forward to seeing some pics of your new baby.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Erin and Sadie! Can't wait to see pics!  :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts