Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here. I just picked up a 1 year old female boxer today.

Just wanting to learn a little bit about them more then what I already know! :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Salt Lake City.  Hope to see pictures of your new girl and hear all about her.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and your new boxer and congrats for choosing her..Is she a rescue? Look forward to hearing more about her and seeing some pics as well  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you will get some great info here.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am also somewhat of a new member and have learned a lot from this site! I am looking forward to seeing photos of your boxer!

Chase
West Virginia

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome.  This is truely a great website.  You'll learn alot about nutrition, health issues, training tips, and so on.  Also, if you have a problem, people will definitely be there to say a prayer and check up on you.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!  This forum is great, you'll learn tons of stuff.  Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies.

I don't have pictures of her because she is out at my dads house. We are moving this weekend to a different town with a big backyard at our house.

I have her and a boxer/lab mix.

She was not a rescue, I was looking for a boxer and found her. She seems timid of rather large men with salt and pepper hair, so I'm not sure she wasn't abused.

Here are some pics of my boxer/lab mix

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hi from Luann and Ekim in Pennsylvania, we to are new to this site. I just joined yesterday and the outpouring of kindness is sureal.  I am going to be getting a new boxer puppy in a few days, and I am going to need all the help I can get. This seems to be the answer to my prayers. I want to welcome you and you new addition, boxers are the best. Your lab-boxer mix looks like a great dog. I would post some pics but I am computer illeterate. Anyway Ekim and I want to say welcome.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D

Gotta say, just because she is weary of large, aged men, doesn't mean an abusive past.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Hello and welcome to you from Mississippi.  Your box/lab is a cutie....I went back through the post and did not see a name what are their names???

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  Congratulations on your new girl!  And your boxer/lab is adorable!  Great pictures!  Can't wait to see and hear all about your newest addition!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to not put the name, kind of slipped my mind.

The boxer/lab name is Roxy, and the boxer we haven't picked out a name yet, but supposibly her name is "Sister"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts