Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

So, I've been lurking around this site for awhile now, and finally have the guts to post and introduce myself (im shy ;) ). My name is Morgan, and I am from PA. I am also the proud new mommy of a flashy fawn male, he comes home next saturday (and I absolutely can not wait!). I have been researching the breed now for about 2 years, and feel that the boxer and I are the perfect match. LOL I think we will both tire each other out as we both have a lot of energy and spunk. I ride, train, and show horses, so he will actually be going out to my farm 3 days a week.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum. So glad you decided to join us and introduce yourself! You will learn so much from the forum members here, you'll be glad you joined. You must be so excited to get your puppy, he'll be worth the wait  :wink:  He is so cute, I love his little "cone head" LOL.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and Welcome!!! You'll love it here! WHAT A GORGEOUS PUPPY!! Looking forward to more pics and wonderful stories!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  You will love it here and learn so much.  He's a cutie!  I know you can't wait until he gets home.  Can't wait to hear all about him and see more pics.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Your baby is adorable.  The worst for me was the waiting before we were able to bring Apollo home...seemed like forever...can't wait to hear all about your new puppy!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome I am also from Pa. What part are you from? I am from northeast Pa. Scranton. Your puppy is beautiful. I hope you the best of luck with him.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I love his little speckled nose.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! I am from SE PA (philadelphia suburb) and I too love his little freckled nose! He actually has the same birth mark as I do! I did not notice it until today actually! But to tell you the truth, as silly as it might sound-- it made me love him even more! Its on the same side of his face in the exact same spot as mine! :D (if you look close you will see a little brown freckle on the left side of his muzzle)

And my goodness time seems to have slowed down since I first went out to see him!!! Though now I feel like time is speeding up since I am getting closer and closer to November 10th!! My goodness I can not wait! His space is all set up, it looks so lonely and empty without him there!

I actually have a question. I have a plush (faux velour) pillow that is just so soft! Ive been sleeping with it every night for about the past year... It would do well for him as a puppy (size wise), and I was thinking that once he gets to know me he might like it because it will smell like me. Do you think I should give it to him? Do you think it will help him settle a little easier? It was just a thought I had tonight.

and BTW all your little angels are just so cute!!! I love them all! (and that is extended to everyone, because I just love the boxer breed so much-- they all look beautiful!)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your new baby.  I can't wait to see more pictures of him and hear all about him.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
The pillow with your scent on it will be great for him when you're not at home.  Great idea!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums! Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom!  :lol: Your pup is adorable, can't wait for more pics and puppy news!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Your little egghead is adorable!!! I love that speckled nose...The pillow would be great for him, just watch out, Boxers are chewers and your pillow may end up in shreads.  :lol: You can also use an old shirt of yours for him to cuddle in....Read thru the puppy section, especially the Sticky topic about what to have on hand when you bring your new guy home....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"44239":3d7genj9]Welcome to the forum...Your little egghead is adorable!!! I love that speckled nose...The pillow would be great for him, just watch out, Boxers are chewers and your pillow may end up in shreads.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts