Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Susan and I'm married to Kyle and we have 3 kids and just adopted a Boxer (Rocky) from our local pet shelter. He is just a dream dog :D They think he is approx. a year old and is housetrained with no accidents..

Looking forward to learning all about Boxers and you guys of course :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Rocky.  :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas and kudos to you for rescuing Rocky! Can't wait to see some pics...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skylar\";p=\"76328 said:
Welcome from Texas and kudos to you for rescuing Rocky! Can't wait to see some pics...
I had been searching the shelters for a new family member since Oct. We had to put our 11 yr old Boston Terrier to sleep because of congestive heart failure so everyone was rather lonely..The kids wanted to use a shelter so we could save a life and we were just lucky to run across Rocky. He is great with all the kids(15,10,3 yrs) and I wouldn't trade him for anything..

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Welcome to you and Rocky.  He looks like a great guy and congrats for saving his life :)  He is a super boy because he is thankful :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Rocky. It amazes me the great dogs that end up in rescue, so glad you were able to give me a forever home.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts