Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from TX and we got our Ace in August of last year. He is 8 months old now! And soo much fun! He was our first famiy pet and I couldn't be more sold on boxers! I already want another one! Well, not quite yet, maybe this time next year! We still have to get through these crazy puppy days with him first :D  

Here are a few pics of my Ace!

When he was just a baby!

two of my kids loving on the puppy!

Our BIG Acie!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Well that is a beautiful family you have... welcome to the forum

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
southerngirls\";p=\"91617 said:
Hello and Welcome? what part of Texas?? I am in Fort Worth! Ace is just so handsome :)
Oh wow! I'm in North Fort Worth! And I love your brindle! So pretty! I was thinking when we got another it would be a brindle!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! You have a gorgeous kids, skin and fur!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Nikki08\";p=\"91620 said:
Oh wow! I'm in North Fort Worth! And I love your brindle! So pretty! I was thinking when we got another it would be a brindle!
that is so awesome...i am in west fort worth :) Thank you for the compliment on my Reese, she is one of my Trio of Terror :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome aboard... Ace is such a handsome fella! Look forward to getting to know you... and seeing more of your beautiful boy! :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcone to the forum from San Antonio!..looks like a playdate is going to have to happen since there are so many of us Texans on here!! Yea!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome from Texas!  A playdate would be fun, but I think I'm the furthest away!   :(

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"91624":khhy55mb]:-h Welcome! You have a gorgeous kids, skin and fur!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
What a face!!! That is an adorable face, and i love the ears in the last pic :p Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Ace is a handsome young man, your skin kids are cuties as well :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Houston! Ace is one handsome boy!

G

·
0 Posts
wow, your kids and your pup are all adorable.  Welcome to the forum from Michigan

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Ace.  You have a cute family, all three of them.  There are so many wonderful people on this forum, you will have a great time and learn a lot.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you everyone! It is so awesome to find a place to get some breed specific info and chat with other boxer owners! Being such clowns that they are, I bet there are always silly stories on here! Everyone has such pretty babies, too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts