Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new in here, I have visited from time to time, but now I have registered.  Our boy is 2 years old.  We have 2 other dogs, an aussie that is 11 years old and a short, long black one that is 4 years old.  We got our white boxer, Eli, from our son who was so insightful to get him as a puppy and keep him in his dorm room.  He had him for a couple weeks before moving time came and he asked us if he could bring him home for the summer (indefinitely).  I said no, for him to take the dog back to where he got it from.  In fact, I said no a couple different times and the last time my husband over heard the conversation and asked me what kind of dog it was.  My husband said "I always wanted a boxer".  It was then a done deal.  So now Eli is our dog, son has gone on to school in Oklahoma.  Eli is a good boy, and has managed to fit in with our other guys.

I always pay close attention when I read about the care of white boxers.  This is an ongoing event of keeping his skin healthy.
So, Hi everyone, I look forward to reading more.

Kristi.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Eli is a very handsome boy!  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome!  Eli looks like he is a sweetheart.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome! Eli is a handsome guy and glad you decided to take him on...Boxers in college dorms just don't quite cut it..Lol....Look forward to hearing more about him and yes, we do have a lot of whites on here, so lots of information to be had... :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
What a pretty boy you have.  Welcome from all of us and we do look forward to pictures and learning more about your family.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  Eli is a very handsome boy!  The white's are a little more work, but well worth it!  Poor Lola gets smothered in sunscreen every morning!  Can't wait to see more pictures of Eli!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome.  Very good looking little guy you got there.  That's you in the picture?  And you have a kid...who's in college?  Never woulda guessed.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Eli  :)   He is such a handsome fella!  Look forward to seeing more pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts