Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I found out a couple months ago that two of our supervisors are going elsewhere to work and I was approached by them and the other supervisors in my factory that I "should" apply. I took a couple days and thought about it and did apply. I had my interview, which I nailed.

I'm asked to keep it a secret from my co-workers until the company is ready to announce it, but I GOT THE JOB!! I'm super excited and since no one I work with is on the forums I just had to blurt it out somewhere!!!

With the new position comes more responsibility but I'm ready for it. It also comes with better hours, better benefits, bonuses and much much better pay!!! Wooohooo for me!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
So, I found out a couple months ago that two of our supervisors are going elsewhere to work and I was approached by them and the other supervisors in my factory that I "should" apply. I took a couple days and thought about it and did apply. I had my interview, which I nailed.

I'm asked to keep it a secret from my co-workers until the company is ready to announce it, but I GOT THE JOB!! I'm super excited and since no one I work with is on the forums I just had to blurt it out somewhere!!!

With the new position comes more responsibility but I'm ready for it. It also comes with better hours, better benefits, bonuses and much much better pay!!! Wooohooo for me!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
212 Posts
No guilt at all so don't expect a PM. LOL I've already decided what to do with the "extra" from what I get now. Unless I need something for my dogs it's being squirrelled away.
Smart move. Good for you. congrats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts