Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!!! i love his face.....MAN this is what im talking about...everytime i see a fawn or a white i get so confused as to what i want next because theyre ALL so pretty!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I absolutely love the look of Kash's face, its different from other boxers, so cute :)

G

·
0 Posts
man...does Kash man snore?  His nose is SOOO much shorter than my two...and they snore like crazy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He was always cute, but now that he is getting bigger he is growing into such a handsome guy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awesome.... we are in love with Boxers from acroos the "Pond"....... our newest addtion has Uk lines, we had a chance at a puppy from Germany.... but the timing was a little off.... that is direction we want to go in the future..... Hanna is a beauty as well!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I am hoping within a couple of years to have one one imported from Europe.  Have a good friend who is a breeder overthere, and its just a matter of when the timing is right.  With two now, def not the time:)

I like UK lines as well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's that handsome guy!!! He's looking great Heather...I love his face, I can only hope my pup will look as good  :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts