Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.   My name is Chris and my little buddy is Cuda' a 21 month old female Boxer (fancy fawn).    I got her when she was around 7 weeks old.   She goes everywhere I go.   When I travel for work,  I plan hotels that allow pets.   She goes in the bank with me,  local businesses,  rides my Sea Doos,  4 wheelers,  has her own life jacket and loves swimming.    Her favorite things to do are:  anything I do, swimming, anything with kids,  riding in the truck,  taking baths, etc.   She also loves playing ball but more specifically basketball.    She goes nuts for basketball.   She will check the ball and has some incredible defense.   Her shooting isn't so good ( you know....no oposing thumbs) so she has to really focus on her defense.      I am convinced she is the coolest dog in the world.  

Here are a few photos.

The night she came home (7 weeks old):

12 weeks old:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hangin' with dad and playing dress up!

In the race car.

celebrating after the race!

Sleepy time!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Very cool pictures.  Welcome to the forum and I believe 100% that Cuda is your number one coolest dog!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
She's beautiful. the upside down pics cracked me up :lol: I'm envious of her water abilities, Donner avoids water like it's the plague.! He'll walk waaaay out of his way just to avoid a mud puddle lol.
Glad to meet you two and look forward to more pics.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Pretty girl, welcome to the forum :) I see you like taking the pics like I do :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello, and welcome to you and Cuda. The pictures are awesome! She really does look like she is part of the family!  :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi & welcome!! Cuda is a sweetie pie!!   Love all the pics!!
Tug loves basketball too!!!! He likes to take it and just run with it and play "keep away".
I think your going to like it here!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi & Welcome!
What a beautiful girl and oh so spoiled.  Love the dress up photo :)  She is a cool dog, its all in the attitude!  Enjoyed all the pics

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind comments from all of you that posted above.   I am glad you liked the photos.   You all have some great lookin' hounds yourselves.   The Boxer is the best dog bread on the planet.    There really is nothing I dislike about any of them.  

DonnersMom:   with all my dogs,  I expose them to water really early.   Cuda took her first swim at about 3 months old.   As you all know,  Boxers are one of the number one dogs to drown each year.   They swim great but do it until they are exhausted and then since for the lack of body fat.   I took the kids out in the boat one day and when my youngest jumped in.....Cuda bailed out of the boat and pulled my daughter back to the boat by her pony tail.   She would not stay in the boat.   There is a company called "FidoFloat" that makes doggy life jackets for every size dog you can imagine.    She swims with it on for 3 hours at a time and just loves it.   I will post a photo of her with the jacket on.    If any of you need a jacket I can buy the locally if you can't find them.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & Cuda..She is gorgous and boy does she enjoy life!!! That is so awesome...Swimming is a great exercise for boxers, if you can get them to do it.. :lol: I was blessed with a water dog as well in my beautiful Buck, he would swim forever if you let him.....Can't wait to hear more about Cuda's adventures

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
OMG!! she is a doll-you must be so proud. what am i saying?? of course your proud, we all are of our babies!! :lol: Cant wait to see more pics-we are very addicted to pics here...oh yeah and welcome to the forum!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts