Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Re: New Kong Sugga Wubba

Just because it's made by Kong doesn't mean it's tough.  We already went through 2 Kong wubbas here, at this point Oggie would shred one of those in 3 days max.  The only thing he can't seem to destroy is really hard rubber toys (like the original Kong)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Well, I should have probably been more specific.  It's STRONGER than her other soft toys,  but Anna hasn't been able to destroy it yet.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts

I know what you mean though, he really did love his wubba. He would sleep next to it all the time.  I just wish they could make something like that but tougher.

·
Registered
578 Posts

OK i am convinced Kong Wubba is the canine equivalent of Nintendo Wii.  I have gone to three huge pet stores since Christmas and it has been sold out in all of them.  This weekend I am determined. I will have a KONG WUBBA by Sunday!

p.s. and I'm sure it will be destroyed my Monday afternoon...lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

[quote="FREDOSMOM\";p=\"65994":1rma2rse]OK i am convinced Kong Wubba is the canine equivalent of Nintendo Wii.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

sumya has a pink and purple  snugga wubba.it has lasted us longer than her regular one. she loves it

·
Registered
2,597 Posts

They can be hard to find.  The regular pet stores don't seem to have them.  I had to go to a speciality store (non-chain).  I know you can order them on Amazon.com.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i found mine at petsmart, although sometimes they have them and sometimes they don't.

G

·
0 Posts
neither Bo or Jetta has destroyed the wubba from Christmas...and Bo certainly does chew it up!~

·
Registered
220 Posts
Did you guys get the original wubba or the water wubba?  I hear the original wubba is made of a much more durable nylon.  Just curious.

Scott

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
We have the original Wubba and both are in great shape, course that's proabaly cos Angel is usualy the only one that plays with the toys....Try CARE-A-LOT PETS, that's where i order a lot of my toys from.... :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
well I guess I'm going shopping after work, that looks like something Bruce would love!  Think I'll get him one original so he can take it outside, and a snugga one for inside, since he does love the soft toys....thanks for the great info!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Picked up a blue Snugga for Brucie last night, he loved it...and y'all were right, they're hard to find, I was lucky to come across one display with just a few of the bigger ones left...and fortunately one was blue...don't think the hubby would have liked me buying pink toys for Bruce

·
Registered
462 Posts
I bought 3 last night. Two big ones Blue and Pink and a little one purple. So far so good....

·
Registered
374 Posts
I was so happy when I got home today....Bruce greeted me with his new snugga  :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
good choice, doesn't look like pink would be a good color for Tyson   :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts