Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I'm from Bucyrus Ohio and have a baby female fawn boxer. Just got her 3 weeks ago. Been Going between this site and Boxerworld.com (not a member there not allowing registration). Been doing alot of reading. I've owned a Boxer before. My Females name is Porsha. She's just one big ball of energy right now. She's not doing good with the crate training. She does't like going in it right now. I'm still working on that. Besides that potty training is going well I believe. Anyways enough for now. Just wanted to Say Hello.

Danny

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Hi.  We have a four month old boy that we've had for two weeks.  He doesn't seem to like the crate because he can't see what's going on around him.  We put his bed in it and he loves his bed, so he goes in there to sleep.  
Good luck!
Zhanna

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to hear more about your baby!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome!! I have a 14 week old fawn girl name Chloe. I hope you enjoy the site. Look forward to hearing more about your baby girl.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, all these new babies is making me really want another!!!!  Welcome to the forum..Feel free to ask anything, there's always someone that can help...Pictures pls!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here is a couple pictures that I have here at the office.

I'm spoiling her rotten. I just wish I could get her used to her Crate. She cries While she's in there until she goes asleep. Thing is we can play in it and she will go in but when she knows its bed time she refuses to let me shut the door.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andrea. You'll like this. This is Porsha (my boxer) and my friends Bassetthound born 24hours apart. They play and are great friends. We have play dates with them. BTW the bassetts name is Chloe.

·
Registered
770 Posts
She's beautiful! With regards to the crate, I think you'll just have to persevere with it and eventually she should begin accepting it. Just don't give up with it! She will realise eventually that if you want her to go in her crate, then thats what will happen. Eventually she should see her crate as her own little retreat!
Keep us updated with how she goes on!

Heather

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very cute pictures.  I like the picture with the basset hound.  I am new to the boxer forums also.  Welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That basset hound normally will play for like 15 minutes straight and then sleep for 2 hours. Now when they get together she plays for 1-2hours straight and asleep till the next day :)   Its amazing how quickly they grow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts