Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are the Patterson's from Madison, AL.  Happy Holidays to everyone!  We have been greiving over the loss of our Maximus who we lost in September at the age of 5, from brain tumors.  Maximus was responsible for our passion for the boxer breed.  We brought Mindy into the family, followed by McCoy.  After we lost Max, I then decided to create a legacy
for him that has always been a dream of mine.  I created WWW.MAXIMUSBOXERPRODUCTS.COM where it has unique gift items for the boxer lovers that was just completed this past week.  Please feel free to tell me what I need to change if you view the site.  To also help in our healing, we organized a boxer meetup group in our area.  http://boxer.meetup.com/291.  So far the group has helped in finding a deaf white boxer a wonderful home.  In addition, we have also brought into the family, our latest boxer, Dakota.  Boxers are definitely our passion.  Look forward to being an active member in BoxerForums!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Regarding you're map request, I had so many different rescues that I wanted to cover and not having room.  Thank goodness for Boxer Map since it does list the rescues listed on your map including all rescues within the United States, Canada and Europe.  You just click on the state for the information.  

I would definitely have no problem listing your map address but since that information is on Boxer Map and I have limited space, I'll hope you'll understand if I not place it on the links.  Let me know if it would be a problem.  Just trying not to duplicate information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh! I did!  You're logo is under the signs of Petsmart to sign onto.  I copied the information from Boxer Forums web site.  I'll place it in the written area too since you didn't see it.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Boxer Forums is very important and of course I would want it as a link.  

Thank you for writing back.

Donna Patterson

1 - 6 of 6 Posts