Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.My name is Heather and I live in Huber Heights,Ohio.I have two boxer babies.I have an all white male named Rocky.He was my first boxer.My boyfriend and I like the breed so much we got another.We now have a 14 week old flashy fawn named Star.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
boxerbaby18\";p=\"2454 said:
Hello everyone.My name is Heather and I live in Huber Heights,Ohio.I have two boxer babies.I have an all white male named Rocky.He was my first boxer.My boyfriend and I like the breed so much we got another.We now have a 14 week old flashy fawn named Star.
they are adorable... star is a doll...

The reason i love boxers so much is because of a boxer that my dad found (he was hit by a car) when i was a kid... My mom was allergic to dogs so we couldnt keep him, so my neighbors did.  They named him Rocky, so i have a special connection to that name... I would name my next boxer rocky, but my friends named their bull dog rocky so...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We had the hardest time picking out a name for him.I bought him for my boyfriend as a Christmas present.He named him after Rocky Balboa go figure lol.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
boxerbaby18\";p=\"2458 said:
We had the hardest time picking out a name for him.I bought him for my boyfriend as a Christmas present.He named him after Rocky Balboa go figure lol.
its a common boxer name

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you..Feel free to jump in with questions, stories, whatever...Don't forget the pictures.... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome, your babies are beautiful!  :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Rocky is a popular dog name anyway.  Our last pup was half rottweiler, half weimaraner, also named Rocky Balboa!
Zhanna

1 - 9 of 9 Posts