Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member for at least 3 months now, and I did post once with a question about finding a breeder, but I figured it was time to introduce myself and my baby.

My boxer is fawn and her name is brooklyn.  She is 12 weeks old now, we have had her from exactly 8 weeks.  She is the best.  Everything has been going really well.  She has barely any accidents in the house.  She's beginning to love her crate.  She's smart!  She can sit, lay down, and half way roll over (she's getting there).  We bring her to a dog park a couple of times a week.  I couldn't be happier with my choice of dog.    I've added some pictures to my album.

I want to say thank you to everyone already!  Although I haven't posted much at all, I have learned so much, as I have been an avid reader.  So thank you for being so knowledgeable and offering your advice.  

Oh yeah, and me, my name is Amanda, I am from Southern New Hampshire.  This is my first boxer... actually my first dog, and it's quite an adventure!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Brooklyn is a very pretty girl...I love the brown patch on her chest in the middle of all the white...very unique!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
She is really sweet, welcome to the forum :D  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Amanda and Brooklyn.  Has Brooklyn had all of her shots yet?  If not, I would wait until she is finished before you take her to the dog park to socialize.  You don't want that sweet baby to catch something from another dog and get sick.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Welcome Amanda & Brooklyn, from the not so sunny state of California! Your girl is very pretty. Good advice about making sure her shots are all current before socializing her. You never know what some of those dogs at dog parks might be carrying!  8O  I'm sure you will feel right at home here. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to both of you and glad to hear life with your Boxer is going well...I have to agree about the dog park and shots..I'm soo paranoid I won't even let Flick off my lap at the vets til he finishes his... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts