Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as much as i would love it, i cannot get another dog.. some stupid rule about not being able to have more than 3  :roll: If you ask me, STUPID!!!

So.... last night we went out and bought another white thing to go along with the theme we seem to be having in the house :D

Her name is Marley, she is an albino hedgehog, and the sweetest thing ever! I used to have one about 6 years ago, but had to get rid of it cause we were moving to canada and didnt know it would live. Dont worry, we gave it to a friend :) So this is our new baby :) hehe
I named her Marley after Bob Marley, the pot head, cause of the really red eyes! hehe

HERE SHE IS!!!
:D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMG i luv it !!! thats awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Her eyes really look kinda creepy, they're like little beads lol. You can have them in certain places in the US, but some states of made them illegal, but in Canada they're very legal :) It was so cute, i had her out and she was chirping at me :p hehe Im such an animal freak!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She is soo funny, shes already "talking" to me and ive only had her for 24 hours now! Tink and Maddy just look at it, and think its like a rock, tink wanted to come sniff her, but i said no.. didnt want any emergency trips to the vet, for a number of reasons :p

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAHA! They defidently aren't the average cuddly cute puppy.. but she still cuddles with me :p I still think she looks creepy with the eyes haha

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
A friend of ours had one about 10 years ago.  He was a regular little brown one.  SO cute!  His name was Hedge-a-ma-hog! :lol:

Hmmm . . . . wonder what ever happened to him? :-/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts