Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Woah!!! Thats alot of staples!!! Glad shes okay now! My girl is 6 years old and is 60 pounds :p You've got a big girl on your hands

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to you and Lexi...glad to hear that she is doing better now after the 40 staples! ouch!
Sounds like you're going to have a big girl on your hands...Phoenix is only around 55lbs and is 16 months!

G

·
0 Posts
Gorilla glue...that stuff is TOUGH!  How could she possibly think that gorilla glue is tasty? lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
lexi is gorgous they are allways getting up to no good my jimmy is never away from the vets bills,bills, bills but looking at those big sad eyes you cant help but love them she is going to be a big stunner my wee jimmy is 2years old he weighs 68lb well it was nice to see the nice pictures of your baby :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome.   My goodness 40 staples, she is one tough cookie (and a very cute one).

·
Registered
696 Posts
Aww... how adorable. Glad everything went OK w/her surgery! And WOW, she's a big girl... my girl is 1y/o & she only weighs 51 lbs... 'course - maybe I just have a tiny girl?! *hehe*

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh i should of added she jumped out of a moving car once too.  Seriously this dog feels no pain but i love her to death.

·
Registered
882 Posts
What a beautiful girl!!!....crazy to :lol:  I can't believe she ate gorilla glue, and jumped out of a moving car...silly Lexi :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Wow Lexi keeps you on your toes!!! She is gorgeous and quite big for a girl. My Chance is 9 months and weighs anywhere from 61-63 pounds....he goes back and forth. Glad she is ok now and hopefully she will quit trying to give you a heart attack...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts