Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member Theresa,Shamrock & Fiona *PICS*yesterday

long

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wonderful pictures Ky, Isis and Onyx look like they had a great time.  Love Queen Isis up on the table, touching noses with Shamrock????  Shamrock and Koa look quite a bit alike.

·
Registered
526 Posts
great pics Ky, I cant wait until I get back home and we take patch to the dog park again :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pics Ky  :) Looks like you made some new Boxer buddies for Isis, who as always looks great sitting on the table  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"78290 said:

this is Isis waiting for the little dogs to run under the table lol..she waits..lets them run under then jumps down like 'HEY SURPRISE" hahaha
LMAO she's so clever...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Isis...what a wonderful hostess she is!LOL! (Hey, Ky...just curious...what park was that? What part of the island? Looked vaguely familiar!)  Wow...Shamrock is GORGEOUS....what a handsome guy!   Koa was a cutie too...looks like fun!

I saw a lady in a nearby park walking her boxer baby...I was on the phone, so I didn't get a chance to say "hi"...I'll be watching for her...I'd love to get together with other boxer lovers!

Thanks for sharing those great pics!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
great pictures! wish I could find more boxer owners around here for my baby to play with. Looks like they had alot of fun!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
smack83\";p=\"78305 said:
great pictures! wish I could find more boxer owners around here for my baby to play with. Looks like they had alot of fun!

We could meet up halfway in Moncton or Saint John LOL  :lol:  (I'm in Fredericton NB)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hello All,
Ky, thanks for the introduction. Yes, Shamrock had a wonderful time and I look forward to getting together again. I am attaching a few other pictures of both my boxers. Yes, I am looking to find a trainer for Fiona...I think she would do fine with other dogs if she got used to it but I am a bit scared since I see how aggessive she acts on leash. But she got used to Shamrock instantly so she most likely would be fine. However, I just feel safer having a trainer assist the first few times. Here are some pictures, thanks to all that complimented Shamrock. He is doing well in his novice confirmation class. He just needs a bit of training.
Take care,
Theresa

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts