Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member Theresa,Shamrock & Fiona *PICS*yesterday

long

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wonderful pictures Ky, Isis and Onyx look like they had a great time.  Love Queen Isis up on the table, touching noses with Shamrock????  Shamrock and Koa look quite a bit alike.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pics Ky  :) Looks like you made some new Boxer buddies for Isis, who as always looks great sitting on the table  :lol:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Isis...what a wonderful hostess she is!LOL! (Hey, Ky...just curious...what park was that? What part of the island? Looked vaguely familiar!)  Wow...Shamrock is GORGEOUS....what a handsome guy!   Koa was a cutie too...looks like fun!

I saw a lady in a nearby park walking her boxer baby...I was on the phone, so I didn't get a chance to say "hi"...I'll be watching for her...I'd love to get together with other boxer lovers!

Thanks for sharing those great pics!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hello All,
Ky, thanks for the introduction. Yes, Shamrock had a wonderful time and I look forward to getting together again. I am attaching a few other pictures of both my boxers. Yes, I am looking to find a trainer for Fiona...I think she would do fine with other dogs if she got used to it but I am a bit scared since I see how aggessive she acts on leash. But she got used to Shamrock instantly so she most likely would be fine. However, I just feel safer having a trainer assist the first few times. Here are some pictures, thanks to all that complimented Shamrock. He is doing well in his novice confirmation class. He just needs a bit of training.
Take care,
Theresa

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts