Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Tat and I am a new member to Boxer Forums.
I have a 1.5 year old boxer named Turbo & an 8 month old named Opal.

My babies!

Turbo

Opal

I also have a shih poo named Behr nearing 14 years old! I know this is a boxer forumn but I can't pretend he doesn't exist. He's been with me since I was 12! He is the alpha in the pack, he likes the boxers but doesn't like to play with other dogs very much (he definitely prefers human companions).

Behr

I am really excited to have an online community of boxer-lovers, as well as a resource to turn to when I have questions. Having three dogs, I already seem like a "crazy dog lady" in my own social circle so it will be nice to have another outlet :)

Very much looking forward to meeting you! Introduce yourself below!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Welcome to the boxer forum, and yep I a dog lady too I have 4 in the house right now. Two rescue chihuahuas who are at least 12, a almost 5 year old cairn terrier and of course our boxer (who really belongs to my adult daughter who lives at home). My husband always complains about all the dogs and the money I spend on them but the boxer is turning him around, when no one was around to hear he said to me last week, I really like this guy, he is a good dog and I said yep we will miss him when daughter moves, and his reply and I almost fell off the chair, is yes maybe we will have to get our own. LOL Must have been a weak moment

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
I have mixed breeds also,Marshall is a boxer-deer cross

He likes to stop in the middle of the road and look at the cars coming our way :crazy:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the boxer forum, and yep I a dog lady too I have 4 in the house right now. Two rescue chihuahuas who are at least 12, a almost 5 year old cairn terrier and of course our boxer (who really belongs to my adult daughter who lives at home). My husband always complains about all the dogs and the money I spend on them but the boxer is turning him around, when no one was around to hear he said to me last week, I really like this guy, he is a good dog and I said yep we will miss him when daughter moves, and his reply and I almost fell off the chair, is yes maybe we will have to get our own. LOL Must have been a weak moment
Haha! Boxers will do that, for sure! I know, the time and money expended on 3 dogs (and I can only imagine with 4) is a little ridiculous. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We are a pack! :clap::clap:

I see your boxer in your profile picture. What a beautiful dog!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts