Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and say thanks for all the good info on the site.This is my first boxer so I am trying to learn as much as possible(we used to have english bulldogs).This is also my first puppy I have had in several years so the house training tips are coming in very helpful!I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how.Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Adorable!!! of course what boxer puppy isnt adorable with the big feat, egg head and so soft wrinkly skin?? :D be sure to read through the training and the puppy sections of this forum. TONS of great info in there!! Welcome and keep the pics coming!!! :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
What a little cutie!!! Welcome to you and Jake from Utah, and can't wait to hear more about him and wel love puppy pictures!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and welcome! You'll love it here... everyone is wonderful!

JAKE IS SUCH A CUTIE... OMG!!! I MUST HAVE HIM!!! :) Well... pics will have to do I guess!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D  Jake is adorable!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Jake is a cutie! Glad that you are getting some good info from our puppy section, I like hearing that, but if you find something that isn't covered, don't hesitate to ask.....And keep the pics coming....Ahhh puppy pics, nothing better  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Jake from WI.  Ditto what everyone else said about puppy pictures.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Wow look at that big black mask!   I love that.  I wonder if it'll stay like that forever?  Either way he's awesome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts