Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm Mandy and I have a 7 week old fawn female named Lucy. She is a character , I think she is to spoiled however. If she isn't touching me or in my lap she will look at me and cry or bark. She will play with the older dog i have or the kids but if she's not doing that she wants to be in my lap .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome! She is adorable.
I'm not sure there's such a thing as too spoiled for a boxer. :)

Something to keep in mind depending on what is OK or not OK for you and your house is to start training her now for what you want her to do when she's full grown. Our boxers were and are allowed in my lap- two of them are over 80# each....so not everyone would be OK with that.

They grow so fast it's hard to believe they were that small once....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started crate training her, I have never heard a dog make the sounds she does . Lol I read that it should be in a room where we are , so I moved it from my bathroom to in my bedroom on the side of my side of the bed. I felt so bad because she was just looking at me and crying but she's now sleeping and settled so that's a good thing and I'm going to try to keep her on a very strict crate to outside with a little bit of play time schedule until she's potty trained. I've been trying to teach her her name and discuss it but we have not caught on either one of those yet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts