Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ! We are new to this site and also new Boxer owners. We just got our "Sadie" on Sunday. She is 14 weeks old. I wanted to introduce myself and express my gratitude for all your posts. It is a tremendous help to have so many of you talking abou so many different topics. I have had several questions about Sadie that have been answered through past posts. Its invaluable. Im looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our experience with our new puppy. I will get some pictures up in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to you all!  Can't wait to hear all about Sadie and see many pics.  We loooove pics!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Well Welcome to you guys from Canada, You'll find this forum containing so much information, you wont know what to do with it all! :p The people on here are great, and supportive, always ready to give you guys a helping hand. Cant wait to see some pictures  :wink:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome from TX :)  Cant wait to see pics of sadie!! If you have any questions and you dont find the answer in the past posts def let us know!! Glad to have you aboard :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome from Salt Lake City.  We look forward to seeing pictures of your new baby.  This is a great place to share info and questions so don't hesitate to ask!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome aboard!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to see pics of little Sadie also.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Welcome from Hawaii..cant wait to see pics...youll find anything and everything you could possibly think of on here and probably things you dont haha

people on here are from  all over and have an incredible amount of knowledge and understanding .. feel free to ask away even if it seems trivial to you..it wont to us...

Welcome... :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first boxer baby, and may I say, probably not your last....They are addiciting.... :lol:  Glad all the posts have answered some questions, that's what we are here for...To learn and share.....Can't wait to see osme pics of your little Sadie  :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts