Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new here.. I'm joining to learn as much as I can over the next month because I bring my first boxer home June 16th.. It's a little girl and we're going to name her Mia. We're debating on cropping or not (personally I love the look but not sure if I could do it). She's a really dark brindle with a white chin and white tips on her paws. She'll be coming home to a 2 year old American Bulldog/Pitbull mix and cohabitator with 7 cats and 2 other dogs at my boyfriends parents house. I included pictures and hopefully I'll be able to take owning a boxer in stride!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
awww shes a cutie!!! how old is she? i got my girl from a breeder in cherry tree, pa!! wheres yours from?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Congrats and welcome! What a cutie!! You'll learn ALL kinds of things here... this is really a great place! Feel free to ask or give an opinion... looking forward to see more pics! Welcome!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's 4 weeks old. The breeder lives in Munson, PA. It's a little town about an hour away from State College. I'm so excited about it, I have butterflies! We made everything official today so I'll be going Friday or Saturday to put a deposit down and see her!

My boyfriend's mother doesn't know yet because she's going to be furious... My yorkie was stolen and the only way I know how to deal with this is to fill the void (completely different from replacing her!). I don't want another little dog and we wanted something smaller than my bulldog boy (he's 90lbs).

My parents are all for it and don't mind one bit (my boyfriend is paying for her as kind of a pre-engagement gift). He was paying on my ring, but other things are more important to me!  :wink: I like dogs better than jewelry.

Anyways...My names Kenya and here are more pictures..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhh... she gets her good looks from her daddy! I think she's a reverse brindle, huh? Mostly black but has brown lines!??? TOO COOL!

·
Registered
977 Posts
She's really lovely :D  How sweet are those little black toes! :D  Good looking parents too.
p.s. Hope your future mother-in-law doesn't flip too much :wink: .

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, Look at that cute smooshie face...I'm melting here....I love the brindles, esp the dark ones...She is adorable and I can see where she gets her coloring from...Dad is a very handsome guy, Mom is lovely....

Welcome to the forum..Please read thru our puppy section and the training section. There are a lot of good posts in there that will help you a lot when you bring your little bundle of joy home..Feel free to jump in any time with questions you have and of course don't forget the pictures...We love those puppy pictures :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="caillou\";p=\"8526":2z7l50m7]She's really lovely :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums!  :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Flutterby\";p=\"8552":3p4w3yfw][quote="caillou\";p=\"8526":3p4w3yfw]She's really lovely :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Thats too funny!

Thanks for all of the welcomes though! I have more pictures coming today and we're going to have more Friday!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts