Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Mia.. I don't think I've really posted anything in almost a month... She'll be 5 months old next week.. WOW HAS TIME FLIED!! lol

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Very cute pictures!  Love the one of her jumping up to Toby and he's looking away like "Mia..get out of my face!"  She's gotten so big too....can't believe it!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Time goes by way too quick. Seems like just yesterday you got her. Mia is gorgeous and such a cutie  :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Wow Kenya, she is getting so big!!! she is such a pretty girl. I love the one of her and the kitty!!! Toby is such a handsome guy!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
No way is that Mia!!!! 8O  8O She's huge - it seems like only yesterday she was the size of your hand. She's looking very beautiful and very happy :D !

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="caillou\";p=\"32596":lrcvmk8b]No way is that Mia!!!! 8O

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Wow...she's gorgeous! What does she weigh now?? Our Mic and Indy must have been born around the same time...they will be five months on the 27th.  

She's gonna be a big girl! :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!  She's huge now!  It's crazy how fast they grow.  But what a pretty girl.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
WOW! Kenya she really has grown alot and gets prettier everyday.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Wow!!!  Mia has gotten big!!!  Just looking at some of those pictures, Mia reminds me of Astro.  Especially the pic with her ears flipped backed...Astro always has his flipped back like that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts