Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! New Boxer Mommy from Indiana! I got my precious pup yesterday. My mom got him from an employee at work who couldn't keep him. His name is Elvis, and he is an 8 week old fawn. I also have a Min Pin who lives with my Daddy.

This is my first experience with a Boxer. He is really homesick :( We are crate training him and he is really could with going potty. Although he has to go every 2 hours at ALL hours of the night.

He is going to the vet Sunday to have a check-up and makes sure he is healthy. Im- I mean WE are :D  real excited to be here. And tips or questions are welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome and I hear you loud and clear, as I got our little girl yesterday and she thinks her crate is only good for eating in and then it's yelp, yelp, scream, scream.............etc.  She wound up sleep in bed with us most of the night (on puppy pads of course), but she didn't have any accidents.  That's no big deal, she didn't sleep very much either, up all night.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome to BoxerForums!  :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome :) You'll find lots of help and advice on this forum.

We got Debo (fawn boy) @ 8 weeks as well and I remember how that is, give it a few days and he'll do just fine. Although, he's 6 1/2 months now and still whines in his crate at bedtime from time to time, just because he wants to be with us..aww :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hello and Welcome! I think it's pretty cool you got Elvis on the 30th  anniversary of Elvis Presley's passing, neat tribute, did you plan it that way or just coincidence? I'd have to sing "Hound Dog" to him at least once!   :lol: lol Looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome!! Cant wait to see pics of elvis...if you have any questions please feel free to jump in and ask. Also be sure to read throuhgh our puppy sections-tons and tons of great tips and advice there

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!  Can't wait to see some pictures.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Elvis from Kiah and me.  We want pictures soon too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to jump in with any questions you may have and browse thru the puppy section for lots of good advice & tips..Look forward to seeing some pics of Elvis too  :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts