Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Love Love Love it! =] Im pretty ridiculously obsessed as well. However I don't see the point in choosing sides(Team Edward, Team Jacob) ! I love them both! They are both gorgeous =] :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
I watched New Moon at the midnight showing and i LOVED it!!! oh my gosh soooo much better than Twilight (I hated the movie, but I love the book) And I honestly dont have any complaints! I want to watch it again! lol. hahah I was on Team Edward (the book version) but Jacob....welll there are no words! :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
lol - I JUST jumped on the bandwagon! Went to Regis & Kelly show yesterday and the guest was Robert Pattinson and then we stayed after and they taped for today's show too w/ Taylor (changed outfits and all...) Finally saw the movie and I loved it! :oops: :D Taylor is adorable but too young for me!!! ....and that's all I'll say about that! :tease:

Robert on the other hand..... :twisted:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohhh :razz: im super jealous!!! i've always leaned towards edward, i think it has more to do w/ the fictional character though, lol, who wouldnt want him for a boyfriend?! - but i will say that i would def. never turn down jacob :lol: & i agree this movie was soo much better! i just wish emmet & jasper were in it a bit more :? what can i say? i'll take any of em! ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
lol. well i went to the midnight showing last night. & i was extremely impressed.
i hated the first movie. to me edward was just too cheesy and his lines seemed unnatural when he spoke.
& the books are VERY close to my heart. haha.

&&just for the record all day i've seen people on facebook post about how they're tired of hearing about it,
and how they hate it... & i know everyone is entitled to their opinion,
BUT don't put down people who actually see how amazing it really is ya know?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I went to see New Moon with my BIL's girlfriend, step daughter and son. LOVED IT! Jacob is *ahem* nummies... too bad he is so young. I'm 28, but LOVE Twilight, read all the books, and now can't WAIT till June 2010 when Eclipse comes out!!! :hrtbounce:

·
Registered
606 Posts
omg, omg, omg!!! That's all I can manage to say about the New Moon movie. I saw it yesterday and again today! It was really great! I too hated Twilight (the movie) but absolutely adored all the books. I'm looking forward to Eclipse the movie but not as much since it was my least favorite book from the series. I love Edward in the books. Edward on the big screen looks and acts nothing like he does in my head while reading so I am a little disconnected with him. I think the casting was just about spot on with every other character though. I will admit that while Jacob is WAY too young for me, I will choose Team Jacob because he is nummy (haha!) but also because I love his sassy character. You'll love it if you loved the book.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts