Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some folks requested some new pics of Odin... the forum backup restore knocked-out the request, but it will still be honored!

So, on the anniversary (pretty-much) of Odin's 5-month birthday... here are NEW current pics of Odin at 5-months old.

Odin taking a nap with his 'kitty':

Odin with his new buddy (Mastray's 12yo chihuahua, Nikki... who HATES Odin!)

Odin in the backyard:

Odin still in the backyard:

Odin in the mid-stride boxerburn! (very difficult picture to capture, might I add)

Odin all tuckered-out after a boxerburn:

·
Registered
316 Posts
WOW he's getting big!!!  Such a georgous handsome boy!!
I am continually amazed at how fast they are growing!

Now  I need to post some recent pics of Ginsy girl. [sigh- such a burden , taking pics of my beautiful darling]

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
There's that handsome fellow!! His ears look great also!!  :D  He looks very cozy with his new buddy Nikki. C'mon, in that picture it doesn't look like Nikki hates Odin! So, I guess Mastray is home.....How is she feeling???

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Odin is looking great, love the boxer burn pictures.  I haven't been able to get any yet.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's that handsome boy! He's looking great and the ears are looking very good too...Lol at that pic of him & Niki, that is a cute pic of them..Glad you decided to "honor" our request for some new pics of that handsome guy.. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
He is getting very big!!!  I love the "Boxer Burn", Roxy does it all the time too...and you're right, it is very hard to get a picture of.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Thanks for the comments on Odin everyone. Sorry I've pretty much disappeared. While in TX I developed a massive headache... I think it was a sinus headache... it lasted for up to a week after I got home. Finally I'm starting to feel a little better but I've just become so busy between having two dogs, 7 ferrets, and potty training a 22 month old. Being pregnant has drained me of all my energy... I was like this last time... it sucks!

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to juggle all and still be able to get on the computer. Hope everyone is doing well! Again thanks for the pic comments!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome back!! Hopefully you will get that surge of energy in your pregnancy at 6 months or so. I never did,   :?  but I heard it can happen. So positive thoughts of some energy to you.   :wink:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Big Handsome Boy!!!  Don't worry Mastray...In a few weeks you'll be a pro at the juggling thing...TRUST ME!!!  I do it everyday!!!

He really is getting to be pretty big!!!  I would love to know how you guys caught the burn pix!!!  It's so hard to do when they're full size (puppy even) and running at 80mph!!!  Let me know.

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lillyzmomma\";p=\"15194 said:
I would love to know how you guys caught the burn pix!!!  It's so hard to do when they're full size (puppy even) and running at 80mph!!!  Let me know.
Ain't easy, let me tell you.  I was taking pictures of Odin in the backyard (per request) and all of the sudden he decide picture taking time was over, and he started (literally) running around me in circles at about 80mph.  I knew there was no way I would catch him with the camera by trying to follow him, but since I knew he was going in a complete circle around me (repeatedly), I just held the camera focused in front of me and waited for him to burn-into the picture.

I think I pressed the trigger as he entered the frame... notice he's almost out of the frame by the time the speed of light reached him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts