Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took my first pictures of my new puppy Elyse..she is 8 weeks old..I made my photo album and hope to get a pic on my posting pages as well.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you..I am having trouble making her picture my Avitar..any helpful hints would be appreciated :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Okay, I'm feeling kinda stupid. How do I view the pictures of the new puppy? Everyone is saying how beautiful she is but I'm sitting here scratching my head! Help.... I wanna see the new puppy too.  :oops:  :oops:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Kalyn\";p=\"115671 said:
Okay, I'm feeling kinda stupid. How do I view the pictures of the new puppy? Everyone is saying how beautiful she is but I'm sitting here scratching my head! Help.... I wanna see the new puppy too. :oops: :oops:
I also was wondering, you have to go out of the forum into the gallery and you can see it.

Your pup is a real cutie pie! :D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally figured it out..I have an avatar..geez it took me long enough..thanks to all who gave me helpful hints.. :D

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
zulu\";p=\"115744 said:
I also was wondering, you have to go out of the forum into the gallery and you can see it.
:D
Thanks so much! I'd never been to the gallery before. Now I have so much more exploring to do! Thanks.

And the new puppy is precious. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Awww, Elyse is a cutie pie. I really like that name!
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts