Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out of action for a couple of days due to a back injury.  So while I was on the floor, I decided to grab some more pics.  :)

All the action shots I take inside are blurry, so until we get a chance to play outside it is all sleepy time shots.  Sirius is 10 weeks old soon.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
He is "siriusly" (sorry, couldn't help it) the cutest little baby. He has such a newborn quality to him that he will probably always carry with him! What a little angelface!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Holy cuteness!!!  :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
So freakin' adorable - I find myself talking baby talk to the photos  :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
those pics are gorgeous hope you framed them..they are jsut wonderful !! and he looks like hes going to be a big boy !!!!

hes just so cute and so WHITE..boy i wish Isis would be white for just one day even...she sees NO NEEED to stay clean lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey SiriusDad - What kind of camera do you have? Whatever it is, it takes some awesome pictures!

·
Registered
725 Posts
ollies_mom\";p=\"120445 said:
So freakin' adorable - I find myself talking baby talk to the photos  :lol:
:)) Me too! Those pics are great

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Now that is a face to love and give smoochy kisses to.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Believe me, if you put him on your lap the smoochy kisses flow.  He still bites earlobes though, so you have to be on guard.

The camera I use is a Canon Powershot S410.  It's an old 4 megapixel point-and-shoot that I use for everyday photographs.  It takes decent photos, but I edit pretty heavily in Photoshop too.  My wife and I just made the switch to MacBook's from PC's.  I am hoping to get a new digital SLR soon, but we aren't in any hurry.

I also wanted to say, I am in love with Boxers now and forever.  My cat Lefty, that I had for ten years, was my best friend and the first pet I had on my own.  My wife loved him quite a bit too, even though she pretended not to.  :)  But we have both fallen so hard for Sirius, and all his goofiness.  He has so many similar traits to Lefty, that we joke around now that Lefty was reincarnated as a Boxer.  Lefty used to jump all over me whenever I had canteloupe.  He loved it for some odd reason.  The other night I cut a fresh canteloupe and sat down on the couch to eat some.  Sirius came out of nowhere and climbed up in my lap.  I was pretty shocked, since he doesn't beg for food at all.  I gave him a piece of canteloupe and he loves it.  Nothing smells funnier than puppy-canteloupe breath.

·
Registered
977 Posts
divajulia\";p=\"120437 said:
He is "siriusly" (sorry, couldn't help it) the cutest little baby. He has such a newborn quality to him that he will probably always carry with him! What a little angelface!!!
Ditto what Julia said - he's lovely. And looks so laid back :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a cutie patootie :) Julia is right he is "siriusly cute"

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Ohhhh what a cute little guy :D That last pic is awesome. Looks like the cover of a magazine :wink: I agree with ky, he's sooo white! Blitzen is an interesting mix of white, mud brown and grass stain green right now 8O

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
He's got to be one of the cutest puppies I've seen!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
He is way to adorable!! I love those pictures...especially the second one!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts