Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New pics are on the way... just finishing uploading and then I will edit with links.....

G

·
0 Posts
we have the EXACT same couches!  good taste  :)

cute doggies too.  Ours aren't allowed on the couch (hubby's decision)   :(

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We tried to keep them off...and it worked for about a month...then we had AJax, and then said....hey they are fine as long as no muddy paws....

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Oh your babies are beautiful.
Looks like you're redoing your floors? Love the pillows on your couch. They'd look great on my new couch!! he he

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Great pics!! Your babies are beautiful >:D<

Now all you gotta do is teach them to do is wash the dishes :))

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Lovely pics, just wonderful!  That poor boy is soooo skinny though, bless his little heart!  Is he alright?  Maybe some cheese and peanut butter to fatten him up?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is very skinny but also very active.  Vet checks are all good, fecal negative, worm negative.  He is eating about 3cups of Solid Gold Wolf Cub/Wolf king a day plus peanut butter sandwitch 3x a week.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have the matching couch and love seat.... they both love them cant you see how comfortable they look on them... Especially Attila looking so good in this picture.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
she looks soooo comfy, she looks like she is chilling with her arm up like that :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Daphne & Attila look so very comfy on the sofas. It's hard to refuse those sad eyes huh? They both are looking great Dustin..How's Attila's leg doing?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The snuggle pictures always get me, great pictures.  Good to see updates on them and was wondering too how is Attila's leg?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is leg is doing much better.  He will have a permanent limp and may get arthreites when he gets older but otherwise he is playing like a normal boxer.  He also has a few scars from the cuts he had.  But I think the scars might make him more appealing to the ladies.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts