Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Im pretty sure that will get you in trouble. Your not suppose to discuss in detail how much your litter is ect. Moderators please corrct me if Im wrong!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I don't see any??

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nevermind... I SEE THEM!!  :lol:  I want another puppy!!  :( Wonder if bf will go for it??

·
Registered
627 Posts
What little cuties you got there.  If I already wasn't getting another, I would take one of yours.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hey guys for all of you that dont see the pics they are in the GALLERY!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Is there a fawn in that litter??  8O  omgggg!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
AWWWW. I want one. I like them all. They are so adorable. I called about a few puppies last night but decided not to go through with it. The owners sounded a little cracked out on the phone or drunk, very drunk. They told me i could come and look at them anytime of the night because they are up all weekend all the time. Nope Im out, sorry.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"15956 said:
Im pretty sure that will get you in trouble. Your not suppose to discuss in detail how much your litter is ect. Moderators please corrct me if Im wrong!

Very right about that RoxyGirl..We all love to see pics of puppies, myself included, but if you read thru some of our rules, we do not condone any selling of puppies on here, or advertising breeding services....Thanks all

1 - 15 of 15 Posts