Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks to me like our little girl "popped" last night!! She has such a round belly :wink:
This one is funny because we walked outside so she could pee and a snake went under the ramp by the door!! LMAO She had no idea what it was and stood there for about 10 minutes trying to figure it out!! Needless to say I stayed away :lol:

Now tell me she hasnt "popped" LMAO :wink:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shes starting to bag already!! And she has like 4 weeks left!! Either we are going to have a BIG litter or shes going early lol I was told they really start to pop about 2 weeks before they are due?!?!?! So we may have them sooner then we think
:wink:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep shes due around August 30th!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yay!!! She sure seems to have popped... though maybe two wks from now... that'll be the REAL pop where she's HUGE? LOL Such a pretty little lady... going to be a mommy... awhhh... how long are they pregnant for? 9 wks? or something? Either way... I wish I only had to be prego 9 wks... rather than 9 months!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMAO Mastray!! Yeah its usually 60-63 days give or take!! I wish I was only pregnant for 9 weeks too:)

They say 1 week for a dog equals 1 month to human pregnancy!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
look at her cute belly!!! and like i said early.. her teats are getting big! lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yeah I saw that thing on the National Geographic Channel... I was like WOW!!! Though I'd rather have 9 months than 18 months like an elephant!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isnt an elephant 22 months???

AHHH I get soo excited everytime I look at Roxys belly!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!!  Yeah...Her chi chi's are even filling out!!!  WOOHOO!!!  We're gonna have puppies!!!  I really think she may be farther along than originally thought!!!

Keep me posted...!!!  Well...everybody else too!!! But ....

Me FIRST!!!

LOL!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
627 Posts
She definitely looks like it, but she looks really good!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She looks so good, she is going to have beautiful puppies

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Roxy huny, I believe you are pregnant! Lol...Cindi, she has definitely "popped" My goodness look at the change...Better get that whelping box ready!!!! How's she doing otherwise? She looks fantastic....

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shes doing great Willow!!! Slowed down quite a bit  :wink:  Poor thing just sits here and stares at me lmao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts