1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Gorgeous!!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They look fantastic... :) ready to take on anyone..lol..I forget, how old are they and which is which?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Your dogs are beautiful - i'm even a bit jealous :wink:  - i want a second boxer soooo badly!

·
Registered
316 Posts
My, My what elegant gentlemen!!!

Great names too!  

My little girl is about all I can handle at the moment.  4 DC and a boxer puppy.....  I definately have my hands full.  But I would eventually LOVE LOVE LOVE to have another boxer.

·
Registered
977 Posts
And when you have two, you want three i'll bet...........!!!  :wink:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Oh your boys are so gorgeous!!  I can't believe how big they are!!  BTW, I just LOVE Gunner's name!  haha  Did you look thru name meaning books to get it or just randomly choose it?  In case you don't know, Gunnar means "brave warrior."   I can't tell you how much time I spent on the puter deciding a name for our Gunnar, but it fits him perfect.  My daughter named our female, Ginger, just because she liked the name.  Come to find out, upon further perusal of her pedigree one of her ggsomething or other had Ginger in her name.  So it worked out!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Of course, they also get into mischief together.  My daughter just came in from outside.  She's like "Mom, are you not watching the dogs?"  Duh, I'm on the puter, anyways, they had snuck out the doggy door with her tennis shoes, the play shoes, thank goodness.  But they were playing "catch" with it in the backyard.  Oh the joy!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO.....Yup, with 2 they definitely get into more mischief...When it gets quiet, I go looking to see waht's going on..9 times out of 10 somebody has gotten into something.....My shoes, a book, you name it.... :)   Can't help but laugh, well most of the time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts