Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 8 year old daughter bought Blaze a shirt with her birthday money :oops: , I told her if I had known she wanted a dog to dress up  I would have bought her a poodle :lol:

He is growing so fast, at his 16 week checkup he weighed in at 25.8 lbs

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Aww! how sweet of your daughter to buy Blaze a shirt.  He is an absolute doll.. Gorgeous puppy!  :love:

·
Registered
627 Posts
He is very handsome!!!  Great pictures!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
he is very cute. And that was sweet of your daughter to use her birthday money to buy him an outfit. He is very adorable

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww, that was so sweet of your daughter. Blaze looks great showing off the latest in fourth of July outerwear!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks so cute in his little shirt.  That was very sweet of your little girl to buy it for him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a sweet thing for your daughter to do..That's soo nice of her and Blaze looks very handsome in his new duds too... :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
He looks like he could be my pups brother and it sounds like he's a big boy too.  It's almost time for the monthly weigh in with Kaiser.  I almost look forward to see where he's at

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
How many 8 yr olds would have spent there money on there dog?  99% would expect the parents to do that.  Your daughter sounds special, you guys are raising a fine young lady.  Boxers do grow fast, Sadie is 13 weeks and 26lbs.

·
Registered
491 Posts
How sweet of your daughter to buy her best friend that shirt!!  He's such a beautiful boy.  We bought Gunnar one to wear during puppy classes, it said "Too Cool for Obedience School"  lol  he absolutely detested it!!  Also, for halloween a couple years ago Nicole got him a costume.  And it was a kitty costume!!  I'll have to find the pics of it......he looked so forlorn in it, but he got to go trick or treating!

·
Registered
780 Posts
What a sweet thing for your daughter to do!  He looks very handsome in his new shirt!  He is so cute, looks so much like our Zig!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all, yes, she is a sweet heart, very giving. The three year old is the one that is totally crazy about this pup. Just got my new camera, yesterday so I'll be posting new pics soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts