Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 8 year old daughter bought Blaze a shirt with her birthday money :oops: , I told her if I had known she wanted a dog to dress up  I would have bought her a poodle :lol:

He is growing so fast, at his 16 week checkup he weighed in at 25.8 lbs

·
Registered
627 Posts
He is very handsome!!!  Great pictures!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww, that was so sweet of your daughter. Blaze looks great showing off the latest in fourth of July outerwear!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks so cute in his little shirt.  That was very sweet of your little girl to buy it for him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a sweet thing for your daughter to do..That's soo nice of her and Blaze looks very handsome in his new duds too... :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
How many 8 yr olds would have spent there money on there dog?  99% would expect the parents to do that.  Your daughter sounds special, you guys are raising a fine young lady.  Boxers do grow fast, Sadie is 13 weeks and 26lbs.

·
Registered
491 Posts
How sweet of your daughter to buy her best friend that shirt!!  He's such a beautiful boy.  We bought Gunnar one to wear during puppy classes, it said "Too Cool for Obedience School"  lol  he absolutely detested it!!  Also, for halloween a couple years ago Nicole got him a costume.  And it was a kitty costume!!  I'll have to find the pics of it......he looked so forlorn in it, but he got to go trick or treating!

·
Registered
780 Posts
What a sweet thing for your daughter to do!  He looks very handsome in his new shirt!  He is so cute, looks so much like our Zig!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.