Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. Sorry its been so long since I've been around. We have been making the trip back and forth to MO. Here is some new pics of Harley and Dozer! I also wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and your thoughts. My Grandmother has been touched by God's healing hand. She has made it out of the CCU,and is in a step-down unit!!! God has worked a miracle. Even the doctor said that there is no way she should have made it thru all this, that's why he called the family in, and told us to start thinking about making funeral arrangements!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Dozer and Harley are such beautiful dogs! I love the one of them both side by side looking out.
Glad to hear that your grandmother is doing better.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Very happy to hear about your grandmother, that is terrific news!  Dozer and Harley are precious. Love the first pic, he looks like he is just patiently waiting for someone to come jump with him..lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Kris that is wonderful news about your grandmother, so happy to hear that...And you got some new pics of the boys!! Woo hoo, they look great

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow such big guys. Beautiful too. I hope my Bartholomew is as big and beautiful as them someday. He's pretty big now but still growing. Love the the way the ears are done too. Congrats on the news about your grandmother.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great pics, I love the ones on the trampoline....do they really like jumping around on there?.....also great news for you and your family that your grandmother is recovering!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dozer LOVES to jump on the trampoline!!! If Christopher is out on the trampoline, Dozer will go out with him, and you can't keep him off of it! He jumps right up there like he knows what he is doing! It is so funny to watch. The first time he got up there he looked like a Tennesee Walking Horse! He was high steppin' big time!! Also, thanks ya'll for the nice comments about my grandmother! Ya'll are like my second family!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the first picture, Christopher had gotten off the trampoline, and Dozer was a little ticked off that he wasn't up there! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts