Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY found the cable for the camera.  (when I was cleaning the house again :oops:   You'll never believe where it turned up..... the the bottom drawer of my master bathroom vainty?????  Huh?  Why did I put it there?)

Well anyway here are the great pics I took last week and wasn't able to post :oops:

I did tape her ears to help them fall forward the right way and this is how they look now :D   Though one ear is trying to fly back again so I have been massaging it every day.  If it is still flying back next month I might tape it again.  

Can you believe how big she is getting???  It is shocking, really.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Awe!! Look how pretty Ginsy is!! Shes getting big!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think a meetup would be a great idea!!! anyone live in NE Georgia? :lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
1stboxer\";p=\"10721 said:
I think a meetup would be a great idea!!! anyone live in NE Georgia?
No, but if you want to drive to NW Florida, Ginsy can meet Odin!  :lol:

P.S.
Odin says her ears look nice flopping forward instead of to the side... she get's Odin's approval!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Looking Lovely  :D - the ears look perfect! Pretty Ginsy!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol at where you found the cable, sounds like something i would do!!! Ginsy's ears look great.. I just love that white ear...Lord, she is growing!!! Everyone's pups are for that matter..She's a sweetie... :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
she is a very pretty girl!  Thank You. :oops:
and she is such a character!  the ear really fits her clownish personality,she really keeps me laughing.  Which is a good thing since she is stubborn about training :roll:   but we are working with her daily-  

She is doing pretty good with "sit" and "down",  she still needs work on "stay" :roll:   she is still working on "off"  she just loves to jump on the kids when they are playing and she is really bad about getting ontop of my littlest 3yo DD who balls herself up fetal position on the floor and cries when Ginsy climbs up on her which only encourages Ginsy to be even more dominant :x   so I am trying to teach said 3yo how to get Ginsy off of her.  But that is soooo hard for her to understand,  and darling young DD just adores Ginsy and is constantly on the floor with her and it always ends the same way :roll:

The newest command that we are trying to learn is "come"-  WOW who knew how hard that one would be :roll:  I have trained Boston Terriers who were more eager to please and less stubborn :roll:   She  is also not very motivated by treats 8O She must be very well fed :lol:  or i just haven't found the right treats :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thats excellent info! I'm printing it out and saving it for when Mia comes home.

What about the dogs that naturally pick up coming to you??... I use different whistles (from my mouth) to tell Toby when I want when he's in a distance. Certain whistles are check in calls, and the serious one is get here now and I mean it! lol.. I never really "trained" him to do it though..

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Flutterby, I can't whistle, so I bought one and use that to work with my 2..Now if Samson wanders and won't come when I call, Marq can get out there and whistle and boy does he come running!!! So my hope is that I can get the same reaction..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts