Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched his food from Beniful to Nature's Best by Science Diet and its helped put a lil more meat on his bones. He loves it.

Here he is guarding the tools at the shop.

He loves rolling around in it and barks at me the whole time im sweeping up.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is adorable.

·
Registered
39 Posts
it drives me crazy to see these puppies! betty is so cute, don't get me wrong, and i love that im beginning to see the DOG in her, but when i go back and look at her as a puppy, im amazed that i didnt squeeze her to death.  boxers really are the most adorable puppies!  that little hondo is making me squeeze my computer screen!!! SO CUTE!

·
Registered
294 Posts
amberto\";p=\"33982 said:
it drives me crazy to see these puppies! betty is so cute, don't get me wrong, and i love that im beginning to see the DOG in her, but when i go back and look at her as a puppy, im amazed that i didnt squeeze her to death.  boxers really are the most adorable puppies!  that little hondo is making me squeeze my computer screen!!! SO CUTE!
OMG there's someone else that understands 'puppy aggression'!  It doesn't have to necessarily be a puppy but any baby animal that is so freaking cute you want to pick them up and smoosh their face or my saying is "its so cute i want to put it in a blender!!!"
But yes little Hondo is making me scream things at my screen and I am making squishing movements with my hands!  
Boxers are the cutest puppies ever hands down!!!  I can't believe I didn't murder Beckham when he was 2-3 months old either!!  ADORABLE!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
i say things like "i want to pick it up and punt it across the room"!!! people look at me like "what is wrong with you???" so yeah, i know how the "so cute i want to kill" thing goes...sort of like when i look at that picture of beckham with those sunglasses on.  i want to take him and ring the cuteness out of him like a washcloth. bottle it and sell it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hondo is adorable!  :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Punting across the room, my husband says that a lot. Hondo is adorable and yes he has some meat on his bones very nice stance.

Boxer puppies are the best looking EVER and I can't wait to have this one trained so I can get another.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts